- Choral Literature
- Classics of the Sacred Cannon
- Eclectic Mix of New Music
- Cappella Arrangements of Secular Songs Originally Composed as Orchestral Symphonies
- Operatic Overtures
- Music from Broadway Shows and Pop Songs
- 2006, Octarium – self-titled debut
- 2007, Hodie – a selection of sacred and secular holiday music.
- 2008, Essentials – cappella music all lovers of the choral art should know.
designed for students who are learning to love the art as well as former students who want to be reminded how beautiful choral music can be.
- 2009, Modern Masters – music of living composers chosen for Octarium by the composers themselves.
designed to highlight overlooked choral works and help them find their way into the choral music lexicon; find their way into history.
- 2012, Art Local – a visionary project that encourages people to eat local to support farmers and ensure that their food is fresh. Through Art Local, Octarium commissioned four new unaccompanied choral works from local composers and sponsored two student composer competitions. The resulting concert included nine premiers – the embodiment of fresh art.
In 2013 Octarium scaled back its subscription season but continued to perform during the holiday season until 2016. The group considers additional performances by special arrangement but no longer takes the stage regularly. Musically and professionally, Octarium continues to evolve, but it has never changed its vision and mission.